Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Dave's All Better...Basically

So Dave is returning to work today after missing two days because of constantly having to keep his eyes dilated. He didn't think he could work very well since he could only see far away things. But he is officially returning to work today. The doctor told him to use the drops for 2 days and those two days are over. So no more dilated eyes. Yippee! That means that I am not just a fuzzy blob when we are close. That's a relief.
For me the job search continues. I was rejected by yet another job at UVSC. That's the 9th or 10th interview that I did that has ended in rejection. Maybe it's making me tougher...I don't know. So the search continues and I have been looking outside of UVSC for a change. I really just need a full time job somewhere. I would rather not result to Wal-mart as my last option. Anyone know of a good job available???
Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I don't know of a job but I'll keep you in mind if I hear of any. Something will come along soon! you're great. and i'm glad dave is better. :)

Jonica said...

Hey Brienne!! I too have had fun trying to find a job in the Provo area. I am currently working at Heritage Web Solutions by Maceys on State St. It isn't my dream job, but it pays decent and we have fun there on ocassion. They are always hiring, so if you are still looking for a job, that's somewhere you can try.

Anonymous said...

Its about time you go back to work. Lazy bum. Volleyball was sweet I am glad we got that all set up.