Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Family Pictures 2009


My cousin Natali kindly offered to take our family pictures this year. I think she did a great job and I am so happy that they turned out well. I know there are many, I apologize, but I wanted to put up all of my favorites.




Still more...








And more...






We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday. I definitely have much to be thankful for and I pray every day that my behavior will reflect my gratitude to my Heavenly Father.

7 comments:

Sandra said...

Beautiful family!

WoozleMom said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Your cousin did a great job. I think my favorite is the black and white third from the bottom. That baby is just too cute!

Monica said...

Cute pictures! You have such a sweet little family. :)

made sweet said...

yes!!!! oh they turned out so cute.

what an adorable family.

Halley said...

Very cute! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. We wish we could see you guys more often. I guess the blog will have to do for now. :-) Love you!

Tyler said...

I like the new blog especially the flash slideshow at the top way cool. The picture with both of you guys kissing Luke is hilarious he is completely stunned or oblivious to what is going on.

Megan said...

Great pictures! You look so great after having Luke!