Our Family

Our Family
Our Family

Monday, February 2, 2009

Resolutions Die Hard

So a while ago I mentioned that I would be changing my major to English. I made it about that far. Once I had officially changed it I was left with the nagging feeling that I had made a huge mistake. Turns out that I'm going to stick with Web Design. I'm a technical guy and peering over the edge of a field that doesn't require me to be technical is about as scary as it can be. While I still feel as though I must do some creative writing in my lifetime, I can't commit to entering a non-technical field. Just wanted to let everyone know. I'm back to web design and that's the way it's going to be, however, I will author more than websites someday.

2 comments:

Tyler said...

Congratulations! I knew you could do it. :)

Elise said...

You are funny :). I want to hear about the upcoming baby though. What's the news?